Thursday, October 16, 2008

Checking In

I'm checking in - I have been trying to post and blog regularly at www.stellastyle.com and have not gotten over here as often as I would like.

I had a wonderful low carb birthday. Cai and Marco made wonderful low carb cheese cake. It was so yummy. I would have loved to have had another piece the following day but unfortunatly our dog April May decided to help herself. I suppose she saved me some calories.

I am setting myself to have a wonderful low carb holiday season. Last year I thought I could take a low carb vacation and it took me many months to get back on track. So as a result I am having to re loose some of what I had previously lost. I did learn from the whole episode.
I know I can't think of this as a diet where I will cross over some goal and be able to go back to the old ways of eating. I have to make this work for the long haul.

So far so good. I've lost 15lbs since mid August.

No comments: